Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On Bar Fights

True Loves,

I have now experienced my very first bar fight. I blame the ash cloud. No, but really, a British man, a Frenchman and an American man walked into a bar (I'm not making this up) the British man was the sensitive type and kept touching the Frenchman, the Frenchman being the rugged type told him to...stop it...in a more colorful way, the British man, being a little less than sober didn't seem to comprehend and then WABAM! Punched in the face by the Frenchman--another Brit tries to break it up but WABAM! On the ground and bloody. The American, not wanting to get involved since arrests were more than likely, went inside and had a pint.

Since my mom reads this: the two people who were fighting were arrested and everyone who was hurt is fine. Love you!

Today I am going to Stone Henge which I am very excited about. It is cool to have the opportunity to do things that most people only dream of doing. Things that are on other people's bucket list. I know there are ropes and you can't get all that close blah blah blah but still, you're seeing something that is STILL a mystery in today's high technology world. So. Awesome.

It looks like tomorrow we should be able to fly. I'll be sad to leave though, I'm starting to feel very at home in London. Oops.

With Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment