Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On Things I Won't Miss About Freiburg

True Loves,

17 days left. In 3 days I'll start packing, in 16 I'll be on a train to Frankfurt, in 17 on a flight back to the States. It's crazy. I'm feeling all sorts of emotions naturally. Glee, sadness, I feel like I haven't had enough time, I feel like I've been ready to go home for a while.

I don't know if it's because homecoming is so close or what but lately I've been really appreciating things about Amherst that Freiburg just doesn't have, or things Freiburg has that I really wish it wouldn't (i.e. the flasher that hangs out by the path to my dormitory several times a week hoping to "get caught"...yes, I'm serious)

Anyway, we're in the final countdown, and I can't wait to see all your faces.

With Love,
Emily

Things I Won't Miss:

No comments:

Post a Comment