Monday, February 8, 2010

Packing, Packing, Packing

Hello All of My True Loves!

I have decided to create this blog, mostly for my mom to read while I'm away but anyone else who wants to read, well, I'd be honored. I leave for Germany in 19 days and I'm feeling, well, nauseous. So far my days are spent with a blurred together montage of packing, unpacking, and then repacking. I also keep having anxiety dreams where I forget shoes...or underwear.

Exciting moment of the day? Buying an all in one converter and adapter for outlets while I'm out in gluten country (haven't entirely decided how seriously I'm going to take this "no gluten" thing).

Luckily I have the bachelor to break of the monotony of packing. Who read this week's USweekly? Even Vienna's friends don't like Vienna, get wise Jake!

Off to start laundry so I can do more...packing.
With Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment