Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Night of the Not-Crepes

True Loves,

It is getting so frustrating to not be able to get in contact with you. I keep writing down my thoughts, hopefully tomorrow I can find a way to get in touch with the world.

I’ve met some really great people here. So far me, and my new friends Sara and Colin are sticking together. They’re both set on going on adventures so I’m glad I found them. We went in search for a sex shop (what else does one do in Germany?) ended up getting lost and somehow made our way back to the Stusies. Sara decided with gusto she was going to make us crepes (didn’t I tell you I chose the right friends?) unfortunately things didn’t go as planned. She accidentally used spatzel flour which resulted in a noodle like texture. It might be one of those “you had to be there” moments but we had a good laugh.

We ended up opting for doner kabap, which is Turkish food and many of the shops are open late. Probably one of the things I’ll miss most in the states. You pay around 3 euro and end up a giant serving of freshly cut meat, veggies, bread and sauce. Tasty.

Til tomorrow,
With Love,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. I miss you dearly. I hope you're soaking it all in and having a great time. Love you lady <3

    ReplyDelete